Each day, our editors scour news outlets from across the nation and the globe to find and share with you the most interesting and most relevant stories about commercial fishing. We update our site each morning with the latest news on regulations, sustainability and market trends -- everything you need to make informed decisions about your business.
But we know it's not always possible for those who work at sea to check in with us daily. So here's a handy list of the 10 most-read online news stories from the past 30 days.
Top 10 stories in February
1. Trawl fleet keeps fishing for Pacific cod
2. Opinion: Being female among fishermen
3. Coast Guard discovers illegal fishing in Texas
4. Senate sees solution to discharge rule
5. Md. waterman retiring after nearly 60 years
6. University study backs targeted bottom trawling
7. Bay Area salmon fishermen see hope for 2015
8. Chinese fishing boats crowd South Pacific
9. Proposed marine sanctuary draws criticism
10. Mexican fishing vessels in Gulf generate concern
Don't forget that you can get
fishing news headlines delivered
right to your inbox by subscribing to
our twice-weekly e-newsletter.