- Christopher A. Hutchinson has been sentenced to four years in prison for the deaths of two crewmen in 2014.
- Court documents reveal that a Florida fishing boat captain made a call for medical assistance after an incident between a father and son onboard. The altercation, which reportedly involved an alternator and a hammer, left …
- Women at work in the seafood industry is the focus of an international video competition. The deadline to enter is August 2.
- North Carolina’s commercial fishermen are bracing for a fight over actions taken by the state's Marine Fisheries Commissioners that forced a ban on the use of all gillnets in the Neuse and Pamlico Rivers.
- The bill would provide up to $5 million in grants annually for the next 10 years to develop technology that would reduce the mortality rates for the species.
- Fishermen of all kinds need to unite to fight for fisheries.
- Three years ago, Colleen Francke, 33, realized she needed to make a big change in her life, and that’s when she decided to get sober. That's when she decided to launch Salt Sisters.
- The thing about Pacific Marine Expo — AKA Fish Expo — is that it allows me to get away on a Fish Wife Vacation and do things that I genuinely love.
- I encourage anyone who reaches out to XtraTuf to speak out against any potential partnership with the Coastal Conservation Association.
- They say if you want to break bad news, do it on a Friday. The Food and Drug Administration did just that in releasing its final approval for genetically modified salmon to be grown and …