March 4, 2014
Human skull found in crab pot is February's top story
Each day, our editors scour news outlets from across the nation and the globe to find and share with you the most interesting and most relevant stories about commercial fishing. We update our site each morning with the latest news on regulations, sustainability and market trends -- everything you need to make informed decisions about your business.
But we know it's not always possible for those who work at sea to check in with us daily. So here's a handy list of the 10 most-read online news stories from the past 30 days.
Top 10 stories in February
1. Human skull found in crab pot near Westport
2. New salmon predictions are looking awesome
3. Fishing industry faces dismal year
4. Alaska meeting ends with flurry of activity
5. Huge salmon runs predicted for Columbia River
6. Boldt decision effects felt 40 years later
7. Seattle company gets OK on offshore wind farm
8. El Salvador fisherman survives a year adrift
9. Pink salmon harvest stokes price fears
10. Opinion: Plan to exploit oceans scares fishermen
Don't forget that you can get
fishing news headlines delivered
right to your inbox by subscribing to
our twice-weekly e-newsletter.