The Port of Bandon was established on September 3rd, 1913 with the first resolutions to establish Port by-laws going into effect within the first few months.
Working with various federal and state grant funding partners, including the City of Bandon, the Port of Bandon has developed the Coquille River waterfront area to include:
- Full Marina Facilities
- Full Service Stopover for commercial fishing and recreational vessels
- A popular transient moorage / Crab Dock just steps away from bait, tackle and restrooms
- A year round Boat Ramp and freshwater Fish Cleaning Station
- A scenic Riverwalk with Nature Pathway and Observation Areas
- A Boardwalk with glassed in Picnic Shelter and Amphitheater
- A refurbished 13,000 sq.ft. fish processing plant, now home to Farm and Sea LLC.