Join us as we host Dr. Ann Jarris of Discovery Health MD for an in-depth presentation to help guide fishing captains and companies develop protocols for dealing with covid-19 onboard.
This webinar is free. All you have to do is sign up and show up Wednesday, April 22, at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. (Don't forget to do the math!)
National Fisherman Editor in Chief Jessica Hathaway will moderate a Q&A session that will follow the presentation.
UPDATE: We will hold a follow-up Q&A interview with Dr. Jarris via zoom on Tuesday, May 5, to answer any questions we didn't get to in the webinar.
Please submit your questions to Jessica Hathaway by Sunday, May 3, using the subject line: Webinar Q&A.
For more info, check out Discovery Health MD's resources as listed in the webinar.
- Our website: https://discoveryhealthmd.com/coronavirus-corner/
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- New York Times simulation: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/14/science/coronavirus-transmission-cough-6-feet-ar-ul.html
- Our World in Data: https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus
- AMSEA handouts for your vessel: https://www.amsea.org/post/covid-19-catcher-tender-vessel-procedures