We've revamped our famed Fisherman of the Year contest to be bigger and better than ever! Now known as Coastal Challenge, it's time for YOU and your CREW to step up, show us what you've got, and compete for a BIG cash prize!
Prepare to test the courage of your crew as you embark on a two-day journey, where your team’s seaworthiness, skills, and knowledge will be pushed to the limits through a series of alluring trials. The conquering team of the final challenge will receive a $2,000 cash prize, sponsored swag bucket, plus the inaugural title of Coastal Challenge Champions!
November 8-10, 2023 • Lumen Field Event Center • Seattle, WA
*Teams should consist of 3 members.
- The first team members’ task will be knot tying.
- The second team member's task will be net mending.
- The third team member's task will be rope splicing.
- All team members will be required to put on a survival suit.
- Teams must be present at the 2023 Pacific Marine Expo to compete for two days of the contest.
- Prizes won daily will be awarded on the final day of the competition.
If you make your living on the water, you can't afford to not compete in the inaugural Coastal Challenge!
Sign up NOW! >>> HERE
Pacific Marine Expo is the largest and longest-running commercial fishing and commercial marine tradeshow on the West Coast, held annually in Seattle, WA, serving all aspects of the Pacific market, including commercial vessel owners, commercial fishermen, boat builders, workboat operators and seafood processors, tug, tow and marine patrol, and crew.