Everyone is talking salmon, halibut and blackcod, but we’re already looking forward to rainy fall days in Seattle.
Before you know it, the summer and fall seasons will be drawing to a close. We’ll all be booking flights and catching rides to Seattle for Pacific Marine Expo, which runs Thursday-Saturday, Nov. 16-18 this year.
Check this one item off your to-do list and register now for the low price of zero dollars.
What you’ll get:
• Access to our conference and education program
• Show specials on gear, equipment and electronics
• A beer on us at our daily happy hour
• A chance to meet up with thousands of your closest friends
• A show floor packed with everything you need to run your fishing business
• Discounts on local hotel bookings around the show
• Shuttle service to and from the show
• Show and industry news from the editors of National Fisherman
Register today, and you won’t have to read another email all year reminding you to sign up for the show. How’s that for a perk?
See you in Seattle!