Aug. 13 Tue 3-5 pm Portland, ME • Custom House
Aug. 14 Wed 3-5 pm Gloucester, MA • MA DMF
Aug. 20 Tue 3-5 pm New Bedford, MA • SMAST East
Aug. 27 Tue 3-5 pm Riverhead, NY • Cornell Marine Program
Aug. 28 Wed 3-5 pm Point Judith, RI • Superior Trawl Conference Room
Sept. 10 Tue 6:30-8:30 pm Toms River, NJ • Rutgers Extension Office
Sept. 11 Wed 3-5 pm Cape May Courthouse, NJ • Rutgers Cooperative Extension
Sept. 24 Tue 3-5 pm Hampton, VA • VSAREC
- Engage with fishing communities and fisheries stakeholders.
- Identify and learn from the successes and shortfalls of previous research.
- Discuss research ideas and priorities for future projects.
- Recognize and build upon the strengths of our partners.
- What are some examples of successful cooperative research?
- What makes a cooperative research project successful?
- What are some shortfalls associated with cooperative research?
- How can/should cooperative research be applied?
- What are cooperative research needs and priorities in the near term?
- What are cooperative research needs and priorities in the long term?
- What types of partners should be engaged?
- What are the expected/desired outcomes?