Each day, our editors scour news outlets from across the nation and the globe to find and share with you the most interesting and most relevant stories about commercial fishing. We update our site each morning with the latest news on regulations, sustainability and market trends — everything you need to make informed decisions about your business.
But we know it’s not always possible for those who work at sea to check in with us daily. So here’s a handy list of the 10 most-read online news stories from the past 30 days.
Top 10 stories in March
1. Opinion: Time for ‘Deadliest Catch’ to go home
2. Alaska judge rules for Pebble Mine
3. Fraser sockeye run could hit 72 million
4. Three rescued from sunken Calif. fishing boat
5. Sinking ship sign of times for S.C. shrimpers
6. FDA sends warning after blocking fish at border
7. What they’re saying about Pebble Mine
8. No more ‘working waterfront’?
9. Clogged harbor strands Santa Barbara fishermen
10. Seiners worried by weak herring market
Don’t forget that you can get
fishing news headlines delivered
right to your inbox by subscribing to
our twice-weekly e-newsletter.